nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it,, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Once I had multiple personalities, but now we are feeling well.
- I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
- The best thing about being schizophrenic is that I’m never alone.
- Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean people aren’t out to get you!
- Hypochondria is the only illness that I don’t have.
- I’ve always been a hypochondriac. As a little boy, I’d eat my M&M’s one by one with a glass of water.
Saw this and immediately had to post it. For some reason these only ever get looked at and reblogged when they’re b/w so greyscale it is.
You know what’s weird. After a while the disordered eating behaviour-bingeing,purging,starving etc. stops being about coping with external problems and becomes a way to cope with the eating disordered behaviour. The cure has become the problem and the only way you know to cure it exacerbates the problem. And everything fades away. All you are is the disorder. It’s more thsn routine or habit. It’s life.